About this blog...

A Place Where Fun and Fancy Crash Into One Beautiful Work of Heart

Friday, August 5, 2011

Ok- I have joined the Blogging movement

This is my first blog.  My dear friend Susan kept telling me it was easy as pie.  She was almost right.  I don't know how to get anyone to join my blog.  I want to make it prettier.  But I think like most things in life- it will take some practice and many mistakes.

I am a scrapper and have often shied away from blog hops, sweepstakes and giveaways.  I consider myself creative and most of what I do sort of crashes together to make some chaotic but lovely end result (Side bar- I would also characterize my life that way LOL). Hence, the name for my follower-less blog.  Now if only I could figure out how to actually earn some cool points around here...Happy blogging! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to bloggie land my friend. You are doing wonderful and I look forward to seeing much from you. I am following your blog :)

    Happy Scrappin'

    Sue B
    http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to bloggersville. I have been blogging for almost a year :0) and I can honestly say.......don't do it for the followers....do it for you. Treat blogging as your artistic journal. If you do...you can create wonderful online friends. So happy your here..
    Mistyrose

    ReplyDelete